If you are applying for Financial Aid and haven’t done so already, please submit the
Free/Reduced Meal (FRM) Form
and Proof of Annual Income (as an example, a copy of the first page of your most recent income tax return you submitted to the IRS).
Final tuition payment deadline for the upcoming sessions are as follows:
IMPORTANT: The deposit you just made will hold your camper’s placement at camp until the dates listed above. If we do not receive final tuition payments by the deadline for the session your camper is planning to attend, we will be unable to guarantee your child’s placement with us this summer.
- Session 1 are due by April 1st 2019.
- Session 2 are due by May 1st, 2019.
- Session 3 are due by June 1st, 2019.
You can make payments online or mail checks/money orders to the address below:
238 Bedford St, Suite 8
Lexington, MA 02420
PLEASE NOTE: Your deposit will be refunded to you if you cancel your registration at least 30 days prior to the start of the session.
Due to increasingly high demand and limited camping slots, Agassiz Village Camp will assess the following penalties for late cancellations:
Please let us know if you have any further questions. Remember all the forms can be downloaded from our website at your convenience. Click the box at
- Canceling between 30 days and 14 days before the session starts will result in loosing your deposit.
- Canceling less than 14 days before the session starts will result in loosing all fees paid.